- Ensure adherence to Sales Audit policies, internal control / audit requirements, and service standards
- Achieve daily Sales Audit processing targets including:
- Exception handling (missing, reject, offline)
- Process POS adjustments, Balance DC sales, cash settlement
- Analyze Unmatched Debit and Credit Card Transactions
- Sales Clearing, Cash Clearing and Accounts Reconciliations
- Investigate POS difference reports and Over/short
- Reconcile unmatched bank card and gift card transactions
- Prepare reconciliations and period end journal entries
- Provide Sales Audit reporting – daily, weekly, monthly and on-demand
- Actively participate in the month end close process to ensure accurate and timely financial statements
- Continual process review to develop best practices and identify systematic improvements
- Ensure to coordinate with the IT team on system downtime
- Customer Service – Manages communications with external parties and phone communications with internal stake holders.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently. Work with a sense of urgency and be detail oriented, organized, and efficient. Individual must be able to work independently with minimal supervision. Must be comfortable with high volume and conflicting priorities.
- Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings. Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Critical Thinking – Show a desire to solve problems and willingness to develop solutions. Must be willing to ask questions and develop a strong understanding of the business.
- Basic financial aptitude
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good organizational & Excellent communication skills
B.Com or BBM (Finance or Accounting specialization Mandatory)