Your Day to day
- Partner closely with Analysts to understand develop the Project charters and SOWs for their business problem and opportunities and translate into analytical solutions.
- Help teams to develop and document clear plans to bring analytical solutions from concept to reality.
- Support teams to develop data infrastructure to enable timely business performance insights.
- Partner with business support team, projects and ensure completeness of all new end to end process documentation, data flows and alignment of ongoing roles and responsibilities.
- Help teams to facilitate & support process improvement meetings and workshops, including. business process reengineering sessions, brainstorming sessions, and various process improvement events.
- Support process design, documentation, development, and workflow designs.
- Support process owners, stakeholders, and subject matter experts through the processes and manage expectations.
- Work on Python to create Statistical Forecast Models and Basic Knowledge on Power BI visualizations
- Understanding the trends, histogram, pie charts etc
- Able to pull the source data from different platforms at Poly.
- Basic Knowledge of cleaning and mining the data in Excel and Python.
What You Bring To The Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or MBA/PGDM in Business Analytics or Supply Chain
- Minimum 0-1 years in Business Analysis or Supply chain
- MS Excel and Power Point presentations applications experience
- Strong communication skills and Eager to Learn and grow