About the job
Job Title: Technical Consultant
Location: Bangalore, India
Function: Professional Services
Position Type: Intern
Position Level: Intern
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
Xactly is looking for a stellar individual who can Code individually and collaboratively in a team environment, adhering to coding standards and industry best practices.
Understand customer requirements and develop code or configurations to meet customer needs. Work with internal product teams to understand product capabilities, technical features and functions. Troubleshoot and provide resolution of problems, test system and software performance throughout the completion of the development cycle.
Create documentation of software, systems and solutions for multiple audiences (e.g., internal development engineers, testers, managers and end users)
- Programming Knowledge in any major platform – like Python / Java
- Knowledge with RDBMS Data Structures and database concepts
- Problem-solving skills
- Understanding of ETL
- Very good understanding of Data Structures and database concepts
- Knowledge of release management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SQL – Good Knowledge
Within One Month, You’ll
- Participate in Internal Trainings, which will introduce you to our products and processes as well as take you through a mock implementation.
- Begin ramping onto projects as soon as training is completed.
- Interact with Senior Technical Consultants as part of your first live implementations.
Within Three Months, You’ll
- Consistently and successfully develop Low/Medium Complex implementations mentored by Senior Technical Consultants.
- Become well versed with the various processes, documents and tools used for delivery.
- Become efficient in developing multiple implementations simultaneously and interacting with Xactly teams across various locations.
Within Six Months, You’ll
- Become well versed in developing solutions for customers and would be able to identify reusable components across customers.
- Work independently in projects coordinating with Xactly team members across locations to ensure projects are completed on schedule, within budget and quality constraints
- Meet and exceed quarterly metrics and objectives.
- Provide input for overall process improvements
Benefits & Perks
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drinks
- Free Parking and Subsidized Bus Pass (a go-green initiative!)