This is a business-focused role with responsibilities of revenue, sales, and marketing. You will be expected to analyze to achieve the goals. The goals will be business-focused.
- Work with the CEO/CRO to drive important strategy decisions
- Work with an engineering/tech counterpart
- Think of business problems and write code to analyze them (this is not a machine learning/data science position – this is a business leadership position)
- Make sense out of raw data in databases
- Work on competitive and industry research in the field of lending, risk, and credit cards
- Drive revenue, sales, and marketing growth
- Analytical and financial thinking aptitude
- Have already graduated
Duration: 3 months
Annual CTC:6 LPA
Annual CTC breakup:
1. Fixed component: 80%
2. Variable component: 20%
- If you are a student looking for PPO, please apply to our similar internship posting.
- The probation salary amount is the gross amount. Any applicable taxes will need to be deducted.