About This Role
Gartner is currently seeking a Specialist for its PRM-QUADS (GBS) COE*. This is an individual contributor role. This team leverages proprietary quantitative data and frameworks to offer original, actionable insights to key business problems facing senior executives across industries.
The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting research content development as well as collaborating with global research teams to produce published content, presentations and webinars. The role provides excellent exposure to a full range of topics related to the management of various business functions (HR, supply chain, procurement, quality, etc.), as well as the opportunity to apply and further develop statistical concepts in research.
- Primary Research Management – Quantiative Analytics and Data Sciences (Global Business Sales) Center of Excellence
What You’ll Do
This position is for individuals interested in conducting quantitative research, data analysis and reporting using proprietary benchmarking and survey data to author and create compelling research products for Gartner clients.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Analyze large, complex, disparate data sets to identify actionable insights for clients.
- Assist with large-scale data collection efforts through large surveys; execute survey fielding, data collection, data aggregation, descriptives creation
- Create client-facing research deliverables such as client presentations, published research, webinars and tools.
- Execute Statistical/Econometric models to validate research hypothesis and create actionable insights for clients
- Create compelling and unique data visualizations that accurately communicate insights and teaching points to Gartner clients
- Effectively communicate and present analytical insights and narratives to internal stakeholders.
- Work with internal stakeholders to use proprietary data for building additional new products and services
What You’ll Need
- MBA or master’s degree in Economics / Statistics / other related fields with significant expertise in data analysis, quantitative research, analytics or benchmarking.
- 0-2 years of experience at a leading research / data analytics / business intelligence / consulting firm.
Skills And Competencies
- Excellent written communication skills and a drive to create and communicate high-impact storylines through written narratives
- Excellent verbal communication skills, as you will be leading discussions with senior leaders across Gartner
- Foundational knowledge and/or practical experience in running supervised and unsupervised Statistical techniques such as regressions, factor analysis, clustering, etc.
- Mastery in at least one Statistical software package (R, Python, SPSS, etc.) is preferred
- Experience in sampling methodologies, survey questionnaire design, and data management
- Creative and independent thinking with superior problem-solving abilities
- Ability to collaborate with globally distributed team members from diverse backgrounds
Who You Are
- An individual who is interested in deriving insights from structured data using various statistical methods;
- Able to think logically and solve problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
- You have excellent verbal & written communication skills.