The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
The ISG-IME Escalation Engineering Team’s charter is to develop and enable people who can become a team player and provide RCA of customer escalation , Debugging , Analyzing issues. Team also helps in writing knowledge base article.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for Escalation (Sustenance) engineering of DELLEMC Midrange CEE Unity product line. The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world.
You will work with various Customer escalations, resolving DU/DL, providing complete Root Cause Analysis
We are part of Midrange Sustenance Engineering team. Some of the key responsibilities would be
Resolving Customer escalations – DU/DL issues, providing Root Cause Analysis . Working on some of the Critical issues
Debugging and Analyzing the Customer issues to further narrow down its Root Cause.
Performing core-Dump analysis using GNU tools, Analyzing TCP/IP trace
Would be simulating complex environments and replicate customer scenarios.
Handle Customer Escalations and provide Root Cause Analysis
Join us as a Software Engineer on our Engineering Development team in [Bangalore, India] to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Engineer will be responsible for Escalation (Sustenance) engineering of DELLEMC Unity product line.
- Would review code and propose fix requirement to development to address bugs.
- Good debugging skills to narrow down issues to its root cause.
- Perform core dump analysis using GNU tools.
- Would be simulating complex environments and replicate customer scenarios.
- Handle Customer Escalations and provide Root Cause Analysis
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Entry level position requiring basic knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and databases
• Debugging skills for simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
• A good understanding of hardware and software interactions
• First-hand experience with server, storage, networking and client technologies
• Insight into software architectures and applications
• First-hand experience gathered during an internship, student job or related professional role