- Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies.
- Interprets data and make recommendations.
- Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices.
- Makes judgments and recommendations based on analysis and specialty area knowledge.
- Researches and interprets factual information.
- Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, define business issues and formulate recommendations on policies, procedures or practices.
- Exchanges information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years experience using tools for statistical modeling of large data sets
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience