About the job
About The Role
Build, operate, scale and improve Community Operations with a heavy focus on solving problems and leading teams to deliver stellar outcomes. Continuous process improvement, advocating passionately on behalf of our community to influence the overall customer experience, and managing stakeholder relationships across the larger business to set the right expectations and deliver on them.
What You Will Do
- Examine documents for the following four factors: relevance, responsiveness, privilege, and confidentiality
- Summarise, tab, highlight, chart, and collect certain documents or information gleaned from the documents
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Independent decision making
- Ready to work in a challenging and Target based environment.
- Achievement of Targets on a monthly basis.
- Strong Soft Skills & need to have good command over English.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
What You Will Need
- Clear communicator: You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
- Explorer: The ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a must!
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution: We need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, Excel/data management skills
- 0-1 Years
What The Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Positive influencer and strong Uber culture advocate
- Has proven the ability to be organized and detailed in the completion of tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical success and the capacity for developing / understanding strategy
- Hands-on experience executing an initiative from start to finish. Achieves project goals while managing scope, time, quality and risk. Learns from failures as well as successes.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items. Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand complex concepts and work across multiple functions and teams. Demonstrate initiative, persistence, ability to problem solve, and enthusiasm for learning new skills. Offer creative thinking and solutions
Preferred Experience And Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in English
- Any added language will be beneficial
Willingness to work in shifts (rotating day/night shifts, rotating weekend offs — total working hours will be 40 hours a week, 5 days, 8 working hours each day)