About this Job: To assist with report development and modification activities as per the client requirements by closely liaising with the Report Liaison/ On-shore stakeholders.
● Manages Report Development and Change Management activities for assigned countries / Clients.
● Identifies opportunities to stabilize, simplify and automate the deliverables.
● Performs in adherence to Nielsen/GRC quality performance, takes corrective action when required and provides RCA to Team Leader
● Maintains successful and positive partnerships between country touch points: Report Liaison, Client Liaison and Client Service
● Ensures customer requirements are understood, achievable and leading to sustainable BAU operations.
● Implements best practice identified by other Report Center teams : Governance, Setup & Delivery, Report Liaison.
Typical Position Pre-requisites:
● Graduate/ Post Graduate with subjects like Statistics, Economics, Mathematics etc.
● Good working knowledge of Advanced excel, Macros and Tableau.
● Basic understanding of R, Python can be helpful, but not mandatory.
● Willingness to work in evening shifts
● Understanding of Market Research is preferred.
● Strong Analytical, Consultative and Customer Service skills
● Effective oral and written communication skills