At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer cutting-edge technologies that deliver the cleanest, safest and most competitive solutions to our planet’s vital power needs. We embrace the power of data and technology and aim to be Digital First in everything we do.
To ensure we continue to be pioneers of our industry, Rolls-Royce has a team of over 16,500 engineers around the globe. They include everyone from world experts in their field to those who manage hundreds of people and millions of pounds worth of investments. We recruit engineers at all levels and in a range of disciplines. And while we encourage specialization, we also offer freedom to cross-specialize and develop skills across a number of different areas.
We are transforming the way we support Group Business Services (GBS) and the wider RR Businesses. The Data Analytics and Reporting team (DAR) has recently brought together specialists from across GBS into a centralized team responsible for data & analytics, reporting, governance and system support. As we transform the provision of these services, we are looking for skilled and motivated team members to join us as we optimize how we operate.We are looking for an enthusiastic and customer-focused individual to join the Systems Support Team, who will be responsible for updating and publishing of existing reports, system data updates and data requests
Delivery of ad-hoc data requests where required
- Assess data requirements and sources and collate data into a consistent format based on defined procedures.
- Work to timescales, ensuring the accuracy and quality of the outputs provided
- Manipulate data in a variety of ways, selecting the appropriate technique for the situation. Make judgments based on data within defined processes.
- Engine Room support
Key Experiences and any Qualifications
- Qualifications equivalent to completing an apprenticeship with 1-2 years’ experience after the programme
- Experience of working with more complex processes and data sets
- Experience of working with little/no quality check between the individual’s task and the work of the rest of the team, where the impact of re-work would be significant, or have an adverse impact on the customer
- Clear verbal and written communication skills are required
- Good customer service skills and experience of working with a variety of customers & businesses
- Keen to contribute and make positive changes regardless of the task at hand
- Self-starter with a flexible and adaptable approach to working
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits.