The Contest registration period starts on or around January 3, 2022 and lasts until February 3, 2022 16:00 (UTC + 00:00) (the “Registration Term”). No additional registrations will be accepted after the close of the Registration Term.
The Contest period is from February 5, 2022 from 14:00 to 18:00 (UTC + 00:00) (the “Contest Term”).
Eligibility of Qualifying Answers
Participants will submit their answers for problem statements through CMS.
Each submitted answer must be written in C++, C, Java, or Python. The time limit and memory limit of the evaluation server for each problem is shown in the corresponding problem statement provided during the Contest Term. For more information on how to read input and write output for a specific problem, please refer to the problem statement.
- Participants are not allowed to get help from other Participants. If plagiarism is detected, Participants may be disqualified.
- Participants can use any source code that is written or published before the contest, or generated using tools that were written and published before the contest.
Award of Contest Prizes
- First place: Three Thousand United States Dollars ($3000 USD)
- Second place: Two Thousand United States Dollars ($2000 USD)
- Third place: One Thousand United States Dollars ($1000 USD)
- Next 7 finishers (4th to 10th): Two Hundred United States Dollars $200 USD)
- Next 10 finishers (11th to 20th): One Hundred United States Dollars $100 USD)
- Top 100 finishers: Quora T-shirt (approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each t-shirt is ten United States dollars ($10 USD).
Each of the prizes shall be granted to qualifying Participants according to the judging criteria described above.