About the job
At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera’s Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world’s largest companies .
We’re looking for passionate recent graduates or current students to join our Product Engineering organization. You will be responsible for functional and automation Testing of analytics models for Aera’s cognitive applications, used by many of the world’s largest organizations.
This role will be based in our Pune office.
- Testing web and mobile-based applications in different environments
- Writing the functional test cases and executing them for different products/modules
- Write and execute the API Test cases
- Write SQL query based on the use cases
- Executing UI / API manual sanity and Automation test cases whenever required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Basic knowledge of Software Testing
- Knowledge of any programming language
- Basic knowledge of Linux commands
- Knowledge of preparing and running basic SQL queries
- Can start immediately and available for a full time (in-office) internship
- Must be available for 6 months minimum. Successful completion of an internship with good performance will be considered for a permanent role
- Must have relevant educational skills and an interest in pursuing a career in technology
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and creative thinking skills. Meticulous attention to detail