Science / Engineering graduate
1 Requirement Analysis:
Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement
2 Efficient Task Execution:
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- Adherence to schedule / timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
- a Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications, project specific processes and workflows
- Creating application specific reports Eg: SLA KPI reports, performance aspects: number of transactions processed per day, no of successful transactions etc
4 Participation in Calls/Status reporting:
- Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
5 Learning / Training:
- a Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- Going through Project specific documents and bootcamps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.