Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June and ending in August/September. Fast-paced, flexible, fun. The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse, and collaborative environment that is Teradata.
About The Position Product Manager – Intern
- Partner closely with key business stakeholders (Finance, Operations, Sales, R&D etc.) to support business processes with an eye for how to improve them over time (licensing, pipeline & budget management, gap analysis)
- Conduct competitive analysis, pricing analysis, development of specialized dashboards, and drive tools adoption as needed for key business stakeholders
- Provide timely reporting and analysis as it relates to the monthly flash, monthly business review, quarterly business forecast, mid-year review, and budget and business plan reviews
- Seek improvements in key business processes, especially those that require cross-group participation
- Declare, Deliver, and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to help define/refine product vision and prepare for execution to impact and influence business results
- Currently pursuing or have completed a master’s degree in business, Finance, Operations, Information Technology, or related field with at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship.
- Formal training in project and process management, financial accounting, business strategy and/or operations
- Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across senior leaders, partners, and customers
- Ability to understand business metrics, customer, and market trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Comfortable working with large volumes of complex data and presenting findings
- Experience in financial/business analysis
- Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
- Must have ability to work independently and collaborate across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to build relationships and influence in a matrix organization.