The position is responsible for the delivery of professional services, service configurations, technical standards, and internal IT. In addition, the position provides technical guidance for complex customer solutions, engineering support for internal team, product implementation. The role is customer facing, which requires an understanding of customer needs .
You will be the key member that helps shape the company’s products and services .
Roles And Responsibilities
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of products, functions, features, and benefits.
- Working on customer needs assessments for complex implementations.
- Define and manage professional services implementation projects.
- Maintain quality control through establishing and maintaining technical operations standards.
- Working on the technical aspects of root cause analysis.
- Provide inputs to Technical Team for product configurations according to clients requirement
- Provide knowledge and training on products to the internal team.
Please Note: Should be flexible for rotational shifts (6am-3pm, 12pm-9pm, 6pm- 3am, 9pm-6am)
Skills and Specifications:
- 0-2 years of work experience in customer facing roles
- Good understanding of Windows systems, google calendars, scheduling
- Having knowledge about email writing is an addon benefit
- IT experience, ideally with some aspects of development or automation tools is an addon benefit
- Able to prioritize the work in a multi-tasking environment.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and follow up on commitments, detail oriented .
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Should be flexible for rotational shift timings as we serve global customers
- Accurate and excellent interpersonal skills.
Good team leadership ability .