Roles and Responsibilities:
● Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of products, functions, features, and benefits.
● Working on customer needs assessments for complex implementations.
● Define and manage professional services implementation projects.
● Maintain quality control through establishing and maintaining technical operations standards.
● Working on the technical aspects of root cause analysis.
● Provide inputs to Technical Team for product configurations according to clients requirement
● Provide knowledge and training on products to the internal team.
Please Note: Should be flexible for rotational shifts (6am-3pm, 12pm-9pm, 6pm- 3am, 9pm-6am)
Skills and Specifications:
● 0-2 years of work experience in customer facing roles
● Good understanding of Windows systems, google calendars, scheduling
● Having knowledge about email writing is an addon benefit
● IT experience, ideally with some aspects of development or automation tools is an addon benefit
● Able to prioritize the work in a multi-tasking environment.
● Able to meet tight deadlines and follow up on commitments, detail oriented.
● Effective verbal, written and presentation skills.
● Should be flexible for rotational shift timings as we serve global customers
● Accurate and excellent interpersonal skills.
Good team leadership ability.