About the job
At smallcase, our mission is to change how India invests. We develop delightful, simple & transparent investment products and experiences for individuals to invest in stocks & ETFs. Over 3 million investors use our apps and products on a monthly basis.
In the last 5 years, we have orchestrated a fast-growing ecosystem of 300+ large, fast-growing and ambitious brands in the capital markets ecosystem by building a unique technology platform & API layer. We are a young, innovative team of 250 headquartered in Bangalore, yet operate in a remote-first way. Smallcase is backed by world-class investors including funds like Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, Faering Capital, Premji Invest, institutions like Amazon, HDFC Bank and notable individuals including Hemendra Kothari (DSP), Nithin Kamath (Zerodha), Kunal Shah (CRED), Tanmay Bhat.
- Co-own product KPIs, track, measure and help in improving the key metrics
- Assist product team with feature analysis, measuring impact, performance of features and suggest improvements based on the analysis.
- Execute experiments like AB tests to improve the entire funnel of user journey, from acquisition to retention
- Finding the right metrics to look at, for multiple on-going projects and suggesting, monitoring, reporting product level KPIs
We are looking for
- Data-oriented approach, a key eye for numbers
- Understanding of different kinds of experiments- AB testing, multivariate, etc
- Strong SQL/ Mongo DB and MS Excel skills
- Understanding of popular analytics frameworks
- Knowledge of different kinds of metrics- leading, lagging, Correlated, causal etc
- Should be able to take initiative and drive things independently
- Conceptual understanding of product analytics