CRED is an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behaviour. CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long lost virtue, one of trust, the idea is to create a community centered around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behaviour to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception. to build a community like this requires a community of its own; a community special in its own way, working towards making this vision come true.
here’s a thought experiment: what do you get when you put a group of incredibly passionate and driven people and entrust them with the complete freedom to chase down their goals in a completely uninhibited manner? answer: you get something close to what we have at CRED; CRED just has it better.
here’s what will be in store for you at CRED once you join the team.
what will you do?
- you will be responsible to analyze and solve moderately complex business operations problems
- create new solutions, leveraging and where needed, adapting to existing methods and procedures
- provide deep-dive research and analysis
- coordinate with the internal stakeholders from business, operations, customer service, audit, quality and delivery to ensure high standards for a great experience.
- work with engineering and product teams to improve tools, processes, and reporting dashboards
you should apply if you:
- possess a minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience
- come with a prior experience in the capacity of a product/ program management/ business analyst
- are someone with excellent analytical ability and proficient with excel, SQL
- are able to work within areas of ambiguity and work with the team to establish a long-term solution.
- have the ability to think both strategically and tactically and to drive execution
- come with a proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced environment
how is life at CRED?
working at CRED would instantly make you realize one thing: you are working with the best talent around you. not just in the role you occupy, but everywhere you go. talk to someone around you; most likely you will be talking to a singer, standup comic, artist, writer, an athlete, maybe a magician. at CRED people always have talent up their sleeves. with the right company, even conversations can be rejuvenating. at CRED, we guarantee a good company.
hard truths: pushing oneself comes with the role. and we realise pushing oneself is hard work. which is why CRED is in the continuous process of building an environment that helps the team rejuvenate oneself: included but not limited to a stacked, in-house pantry, with lunch and dinner provided for all the team members, paid sick leaves and a comprehensive health insurance.
to make things smoother and to make sure you spend time and energy only on the most important things, CRED strives to make every process transparent: there are no work timings because we do not believe in archaic methods of calculating productivity, your work should speak for you. there are no job designations because you will be expected to hold down roles that cannot be described in one word. since trust is a major virtue in the community we have built, we make it a point to highlight it in the community behind CRED: all our employees get their salaries before their joining date. a show of trust that speaks volumes because of the skin in the game.
there are many more such eccentricities that make CRED what it is but that’s for one to discover. if you feel at home reading this, get in touch.