You’ll start with five weeks of intensive training, after which, you’ll join our team, building a solid foundation in Operations and helping the Group deliver our strategy – in the right way. You’ll join either our Global Markets Operations group or our Cards and Payments team.
- perform KYC tasks while following standard procedures related to Client Due Diligence and AML policies
- monitor real time transaction flow, trade updates and exception queues to ensure timely and accurate trade representation across systems
- work on incident, problem and change management issues to improve services across the bank
- support continuous improvement of the operational process and the development of best practices; coming up with ways to improve systems and processes
- provide support for cleared derivatives, performing perform daily reconciliation of related fees
- undertake a range of complex customer and product related processing activities.
A place where you can thrive
During The Program, You’ll Also
At Barclays, you’ll be surrounded by people who will help you achieve your ambitions. Our collaborative, supportive environment gives you the chance to build solid relationships with senior leaders and peers alike.
- participate in formal and informal training
- connect with junior and senior mentors
- attend dedicated networking sessions and other program events
- receive detailed performance feedback
- give back to the community through volunteer events.
To Be Considered For This Programme, You Must
- be motivated with a strong masters or mba degree with expected graduation between March 2022 – May 2022.
Ideally, You Would Also Have
- unrestricted work authorisation in the country you’re applying to work within
- a customer-driven attitude and an ability to quickly adapt to change and learn new technologies.
- a passion for hunting out what’s new on the market and how it can improve what you do
- a tech savvy, curious and creative disruptive approach: you’re not content with the status quo if there’s a way to do it better
- an ability for turning complex data into easily understood insights and are happy talking to anyone