Qualifications: Bachelor’s in actuarial science/Bachelor’s degree with Finance specialization
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
About Accenture Operations
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value-it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
You will be working as a part of Investment Banking team which specializes primarily in selling securities and underwriting the issuance of new equity shares to raise capital funds. They act as intermediaries between security issuers and investors and help new firms to go public.
In Cash Flow Monitoring Operations you will be monitoring automated cash file exception based control reporting to help ensure accuracy, mitigate risk, and facilitate specialized processing requirements. You will be ensuring that cash is invested/raised on a timely basis in order to minimize any performance impact serving as primary point of contact for all client cash flow related inquiries from Portfolio Management teams and the Global Relationship Group.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset
- Adaptable and flexible
- Agility for quick learning
- Commitment to quality
Roles And Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Bachelor’s in actuarial science/Bachelor’s degree with Finance specialization