Are you passionate about high-growth companies and long-term strategic approach? Do you seek to tackle new, exciting projects within a stimulating team? Are you a confirmed teammate, strategic problem solver, and executor? If so we have a challenge for you at Uber, in one of our key markets globally.
At Uber, providing outstanding support for our community is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way.
This is a unique opportunity for someone to build our service to riders, drivers. As an Operations Intern, you will partner with our Operations Managers and Leaders on real-time, relevant business problems, and create innovative solutions.
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast-paced startup culture. We’re looking for analytical rock stars, finance connoisseurs, and operations aces who are passionate about Uber.
What You Will Do
- Analytics: Utilize data to understand partner behavior and areas for improvement in our communication, sign-up, and incentive programs
- Process Optimization: Take big picture ideas and break them into measurable steps with multifaceted timelines for completion
- Product Improvement: Diligently search for bugs or new features that could improve a flawless partner and customer experience. Support developing & optimizing processes (prospecting, onboarding, account management, training, etc.) at scale, to demonstrate growth and drive efficiency
- Partner Relations & Support: Handle relationships with thousands of our partners/drivers, solve for the day-to-day issues, and simultaneously identify and take on potential problem areas and improvement opportunities.
- Get ahead: Take ownership of Uber’s growth in their city and go above and beyond to get the job done.
What makes a great Operations Intern?
If you are looking to be an intern with Uber, you need to be:
- a great teammate. You’re willing to find resolutions to issues early, late, and often
- self-driven. You have superior interpersonal skills, integrity, and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily
- naturally curious. You’re innovative, very creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
- a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, confident, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
- motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew of users; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issue