About the job
BigQuery, Cloud Speech AI, Cloud Natural Language API, AI Platform, Dataflow, Cloud Dataprep by Trifacta, Dataproc, and Video Intelligence API.
Integrate with Machine Learning APIs quest, where you learn the basic features for the following machine learning and AI technologies: Cloud Vision API, Cloud Cloud Translation API, and Cloud Natural Language API.
Build and deploy a model to an AI platform for serving (prediction), use the What-If Tool with an image recognition model, identify bias in mortgage data using the What-If Tool, and compare models using the What-If Tool to identify potential bias.
Machine Learning & AI Trainee Responsibilities:
- Week 1: Perform Foundational Data, ML, and AI Tasks in Google Cloud
- Week 2: Integrate with Machine Learning APIs
- Week 3: Explore Machine Learning Models with Explainable AI
- Week 4: Review of Submitted Assignments
Machine Learning & AI Trainee Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- More education, certifications, or other distinctions are a plus.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office and analytics software, mastery of certain programming languages may be required.
- Ability to recognize patterns and trends in large data sets and use numerical information to develop business strategies.
- Strong math, organization, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional coding abilities.
- Ability to summarize and explain complex information to others.