About AVAIL Finance
We are one of the fastest-growing organizations in the Fintech industry. We are a micro-financing company providing loans to the blue-collared workforce of India. Our vision is to create a financial umbrella for every Indian.
Avail Finance provides blue-collared workers with a neo-banking platform that aims to include every credit-worthy individual under a financial umbrella. At Avail, we thrive on solving challenging problems that have a big impact on our customers’ lives. By leveraging a mix of machine learning and vast amounts of data, we seek to challenge traditional credit scoring models, and leverage the state-of-the-art in data science to serve a segment of the populace that has traditionally been underserved by credit lending institutions.
1. Use data to develop machine learning models that optimize decision making in credit risk, fraud, marketing, and operations
2. Implement data pipelines, new features, and algorithms that are critical to our production models
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 21st Oct’21 and 25th Nov’21
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
1. Python expertise with good knowledge of machine learning libraries, tools, techniques, and frameworks (e.g., pandas, sklearn, XGBoost, LightGBM, logistic regression, random forest classifier, gradient boosting regressor, etc.) will be an added advantage
We’re looking for a driven, self-sufficient engineering intern with strong programming skills, who thrives in a collaborative environment. You should have an excellent grasp of the fundamentals of data structures and algorithms. Even if you don’t know machine learning but are eager to learn, you can apply. You’ll be part of a team that is user-focused, has a mentality for experimentation, and iterates quickly.