|DESIGNATION||Manager / Senior Manager|
|POSITION /JOB CODE||JOB156|
|POSITION GRADE||L3 / L4|
|OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE|
|The successful candidate will be a member of the actuarial valuation team which is responsible for internal and external actuarial reporting. The selected candidate will work extensively on Par fund management, reserving, IRDAI reporting and among other activities.|
|Internal Relations: Pro-active teamwork with actuarial colleagues for meeting deliverables||External Relations: Interacting effectively with other departments in the organisation to achieve objectives|
|REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS|
Actuarial student with atleast 5 CT exam passes
This position is ideal for experienced candidates with minimum 1 year of experience in a life insurance company, valuation &/or EV experience will be preferred.
|Other skill set:
· Advanced level knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access. VBA and SQL knowledge highly preferred.
· Working experience on PROPHET and DCS – alternative software skills will also be considered
· Strong number crunching and analytical skills
· Ability to work independently
· Effective communication skills