At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Junior Statistical Programmer
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Learn about the Drug Development process in Pharmaceutical trials and how the role of the statistical programmer’s contributes to it.
- Implement programming and logical concepts closely working with local programming team.
- As a supporting team member, develop statistical programs to create reports as per the specifications.
- Enter test data for study to support programming activities.
- Ensure that data collection is accurately represented in output.
WHO YOU ARE:
- BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Life Sciences, Engineering or related field.
- Have had hands-on project work using analytical software such as SPSS, SAS, R, Statistica etc. .
- Must have excellent oral and written communication & interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer that strongly values fairness and respect at work. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of race, religion, gender, age, physical characteristics, disability, sexual orientation etc. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.