About the job
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com.
Practice – Global Investigations and Compliance.
Location – Trivandrum, Kerala, India
Designation – Junior Associate / Process Associate
Primay Duties And Responsibilities
- Assess the appropriateness and comprehensiveness of a client’s customer due diligence (CDD) policies, procedures, and processes for obtaining customer information.
- Utilize such information in detecting, monitoring, and reporting suspicious activity.
- Adhere to Targets of Quality and Productivity.
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills.
- Work in a team and meet the team and Project goals.
- Follow Manager/Supervisor instructions and work as per the Policies and procedures.
- Approach every task with positive mindset and focus on Excellence, learning and growth.
QUALIFICATION and Experience
- M.B.A (Finance) or M.Com (full time)
- 0-2 years
SKILLS and OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Good computer skills (Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.)
- Good English Comprehension skills and English communication skills – written and verbal.
- The ability to quickly learn new skills and subject matter.
- The ability to apply newly acquired skills using logic and reasoning to sets of transaction data.
- The ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize tasks.
- A highly motivated, driven, and dynamic attitude towards work and career.
- The ability to excel within a team environment and independently.
- Willingness to work in extended shifts, weekends/holidays and night shifts (work as per the project requirements to meet the project goals).
- Able to join in 2 weeks or less.