- Building Actuarial Models, Maintenance & Calibrating parameters like Rates, Exposure Curves, Benchmarks, ILFs and development & trend factors.
- Working on data insights projects using sophisticated data analytics platforms. Develop capabilities to gain actuarial and data insights.
- Working in collaboration with Underwriters across the Globe for actuarial support / consultancy for complex deals.
- Actively collaborating with Tool developers for implementation of Actuarial models, tool development & future enhancements.
- You would contribute towards the overall goal of P&C&S Underwriting Hub Bangalore.
- University Graduate / Postgraduate degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Actuarial Science / Engineering / Computer Science / Science.
- Relevant Working Experience of 0-2 years in actuarial domain, preferably in P&C sector.
- Conversant to the Actuarial methods & basic concepts widely used in General Insurance Pricing.
- Basic know-how of statistical and data analytics software and packages like R, Python, Power BI, etc. Willing to develop skillsets into other programming languages as per the need.
- Strong drive, Inquisitive and willing to learn new technology and methods. A self-starter and able to tackle problems and develop solutions.
- Is pursuing or willing to pursue Actuarial Science from any recognized professional body (IAI, IFoA or SOA/CAS) and has deep understanding of Insurance/Reinsurance concepts.
- Good oral and written communication skills.