About the job
The Junior Associate, Talent Acquisition Operations is responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition team in their recruitment efforts. As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator you will have the unique opportunity to learn the business from a Talent & People perspective.
- Support recruiters by scheduling interviews, interview coordination, and booking candidate travel
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers and candidates while continuously improving the candidate experience
- Manage the candidate process in our Applicant Tracking System (WorkDay)
- Process invoices and candidate expenses
- Additional project work on an as needed basis
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience leading student organizations and/or events is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office. (Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills will be highly regarded)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Must have excellent follow up skills and sense of urgency
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization, including top level (leadership)
- Ability to manage last minute schedule changes
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.