Key ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for smart, energetic, team-oriented people who can apply their data analysis and problem-solving skills to address the key strategic challenges of aviation. Specific responsibilities include:
- Participate as a member of a consulting team on client-based projects
- Gather, analyse, and interpret data in support of project analysis
- Interface with clients to gather data and present results of studies and analyses
- Write reports and presentations to synthesise and explain analyses
- Be familiar with industry data sources and issues
- Support corporate growth and business development initiatives, such as the development of proposal responses, intellectual capital, white papers, and marketing materials
- Degree educated from a reputable institution.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word & Excel).
- Exposure or knowledge of other analytical systems a plus but not essential (R, Python, SQL, MATLAB, EViews, etc)
- Demonstrates interest in aviation or sustainable aviation
- Additional language skills a plus
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising on quality or accuracy
- Strong analytical aptitude and working knowledge of analytical or quantitative methods
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written English communication skills
- Organises work in a manner that is clear, easy to follow, and tailored for the intended audience
- Comfort operating within a flat organizational structure and agile working environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel for work as necessary (when safe to do so)