What kind of work will you be doing?
- You would be dawning multiple hats as a junior analyst working closely with product, data & sales teams – taking care of tracking, maintaining, analyzing & delivering actionable insights data across the functions.
- Own timely reporting, analysis, and insights for all product usage metrics to understand which features are being used, how much, and identify opportunities to grow.
- Data hygiene. Put in data cleaning tools, monitor exception queues, create dashboards to show gaps and cleanliness
- Identifying data inconsistencies, resolving issues, and ensuring the integrity of our data
- Get a holistic view of the business and develop strategies & processes to solve new functional challenges
- Own timely reporting, analysis, and insights for all product usage metrics to understand which features are being used, how much, and identify opportunities to grow
- Setup dashboards on PowerBI, Metabase & Mixpanel (we will train you on these tools) for revenue & product metrics to enable stakeholders to make data-driven decisions
- Perform ad-hoc analysis & deliver on data requests for multiple functions
- Create SQL queries
- 0 – 1 year of experience
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Advanced excel skills
- Great verbal & written communication
- Someone who is enthusiastic about data and wants to have a business sense of the role
- Problem-solving mindset
- Internship / Start-up Experience is optional but good to have