About the job
AppZen is the leader in Finance AI software built to deliver autonomous processing for modern finance teams. Our patented artificial intelligence software uses deep learning, semantic analysis, and computer vision to accurately and efficiently process intelligence from thousands of data sources, documents, and images so that organizations can better understand financial transactions and make smarter business decisions. Over 1,000 global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s Expense Audit and Autonomous AP products to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their business. Visit us at www.appzen.com and follow us on LinkedIn .
Passionate about data and want to ensure the best customer experience?
We are looking for people who can ensure success with our fast-growing list of Fortune 50 customers.
This position’s primary focus is analysing customers data and working with our Implementation, Customer Success, and Engineering teams to ensure customers are configured for success. If you are looking to make an immediate impact this is the role for you!
- Analysing customers data to identify areas of improvement within their configuration
- Presenting data insights and potential solutions to teams within the Customer Success org
- Working cross-functionally to Identify and provide solutions to internal business process issues that impact the customer experience
- Communicate suggested product improvements to the development team
- Humble and Friendly personality with an open and honest communication style
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand our business applications quickly with little hands-on training
- Bonus Points: Working understanding of fraud and compliance
- You love crunching numbers and looking for key trends to drive business value
- You want to help our customers get the most out of AppZen’s audit solution and get joy out of watching a customer really succeed
- You have GREAT communication skills and know-how to get the message across
- You have a finely tuned sense of urgency, you know when you can fix something, and when and how to ask for help
- Fresher who is ideally 2020/2021 pass out.
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.