Position title : Jr. Accountant (JL1) – Payments
- Should be a commerce graduate/MBA ( Finance), MCOM
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in F&A, candidates from accounts payable and Payments can apply
- Should be open for any shifts
- Good accounting Knowledge
- Effective communication skill both written and verbal (English)
- Good in MS Office applications (Excel, word, powerpoint)
- Knowledge of PtP processes will be valued
- Independently Interacting with the internal stake holders to resolve queries
- Problem solving skills
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- SAP knowledge would be an added advantage
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.