Your client responsibilities
- Develop understanding of basic Transfer Pricing concepts by reading tax / transfer pricing regulations and applying the concepts in every day work.
- To perform industry and company analyses using various public and private information sources such as Factiva, S&P, One Source, and Thompson.
- To demonstrate a basic understanding of economic principles and effectively apply economic/finance knowledge to transfer pricing projects, for example application of standard statistical techniques, financial ratios and data classification.
- To work with accounting and financial data, analyze, and perform financial adjustment calculation
- To work with the assigned team on Client engagements and report to the Senior/ Project Manager on updates on the engagement.
Technical Skills Requirements
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications – External
We are looking for the candidates with the following: (Qualifications)
- 0 – 2 years of experience depending on qualification
- B.Com / BBA/ BBM/ BA (Economics)/ M.Sc (Statistics)/ MA (Economics)/ MBA
- Excel Based, Word, Analytical Skills, Good Communication
- Any Additional Degree or Diploma related to International Taxation, Financial Instruments Market, etc…
– You will need to-
- Demonstrate the ability to perform financial research and analysis with some financial modelling.
- Demonstrate strong quantitative and qualitative skills, knowledge of accounting and economics is important.
- Demonstrate strong writing and verbal skills, ability to present research findings in professional manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver quality analysis with tight deadlines and take full ownership of the material while learning diligently on the job.
- Have good computing skills and use of MS Office is a must.