Roles & Responsibilities
- The Advanced Technology Group is focused on signal and image processing for Ultrasound, MRI, CT, X-ray and Physiological Monitoring data as well as real time image analysis for industrial applications.
- The candidate should be highly passionate and an enthusiastic player for solving problems in medical imaging by building and implementing algorithms for image processing, machine learning, and deep learning.
- As an Intern in the domain of medical imaging you will be responsible for
- Research, design and implementation of algorithms for multiple modalities spanning from Ultrasound, MR, CT, X-ray, patient monitoring, and life sciences applications
- Participate in cutting edge research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications., and develop solutions for real world, large scale problems
- Work on technologies that accelerate workflows, optimizes patient specific imaging and create device agnostic imaging algorithms
- Fast prototyping, feasibility studies, specification and implementation of medical imaging product components.
- Third/Fourth year student in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Electrical Engineering/Electronics and communication engineering with passion in medical imaging.
- Strong foundations in design, analysis, and implementation of algorithms. Basic understanding of machine learning, computer vision or deep learning is preferred.
- Expertise and Experience in Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics, Computer Vision fields
- Strong theoretical and practical background in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistical Pattern Recognition, Applied Mathematics, Medical Imaging, Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition,
- Familiarity with Python, C++, and deep learning libraries is a must