About the job
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore, India
This is your time to shine and be part of Salesforce, a world leader in enterprise cloud computing. We deliver innovations to our customers 3 times a year through our leading CRM platform through agile practices.
The purpose of this document is to define the Internship proposal plan for interns and requirements within the Industries Einstein team so that more use cases can be validated as POC and thereby allowing it take to production.
Digital Transformation is happening at a rapid pace. Digital projects that were planned for years now need to be executed in weeks and months, as companies battle for customer loyalty during these unprecedented times. In fact, 88% of consumers surveyed for Salesforce’s upcoming Connected Customer report say they expect companies to accelerate digital initiatives due to the global pandemic crisis.
Businesses in every industry need to digitally transform with speed, flexibility, and scale to keep up with changing times and customer demands, and AI is at the center of this digital transformation and a key differentiator for Salesforce Industries Cloud. At Industries Cloud, we are committed to our vision of building innovative, AI-first, industry-specific solutions to support customers get back on track quickly during these unprecedented times.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques like classification, regression, recommendation, time-series, and clustering
- Data preparation/ETL – to be able to understand source data and advise on ETL transformations to achieve desired data structures
- Willingness to explore new ETL tools and build templates through configuration that requires manipulation and joining of data from Salesforce and external systems
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- The internship will be more focused on product enhancements than research-oriented
Nature of work:
Candidates are required to do the following as a part of delivering an end to end POC for any Industry-specific use case. The focus will be on using Salesforce tools and technologies like Tableau CRM Recipes for ETL, Einstein Discovery for building end to end ML products.
Analyze Industry cloud-specific use cases and understand data requirements Work with Data Scientist/Cloud PM to define the scope of the use case Create synthetic data to be able to load into respective cloud schema entities Load synthetic data into respective entities Build ETL template for creating training and scoring dataset Build predictive models Deploy the model and configure it for model consumption.
Standard out of the box components or
Custom Apex invocable action
- M.Tech candidates with a Machine Learning background are preferred
- B.Tech in Computer Science or other equivalent branches
- B.Tech candidates with relevant experience in Data Science
- The internship will be for a duration of 4 months
- CGPA of 8.0 and above are preferred (but not mandatory)