Intern will be a member of the BCN finance team and will assist the India finance team in process automation, procedural aspects of the business including data analysis and reporting to multiple business stakeholders.
Duration of the internship is 6 months.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Assist with data support and quantitative analysis by extracting relevant financial reports and preparing data summaries.
• Assist in timely preparation of the dashboard using automated tolls
• Assist in keeping track of business expenses and analyzing the trend
• Summarize various financial information using MS excel for the team.
• Day-to-day activities include analysis, invoicing and documentation of cross border transactions.
The position requires an enthusiastic team player, self-motivation and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team:
• Fresher/Graduate/Final year student from a reputed University in India; MBA; Fresher CA
• Good MS Excel Skill with ability to handle complex data problems;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral;
• Good organizational and quantitative skills with an aptitude for problem solving;