SLCM team provides the support in Compliance Reviews to Tax, SaT and Consulting. This is an internal EY review process which includes sampling engagements of the PPEDs to test Legal & Regulatory compliances and internal EY compliances. The process ends with providing ratings to the EY Tax PPEDs. Team also provides analytical reporting to Global and area stakeholders for their analysis.
Essential Functions of the Job:
Below are the roles and responsibilities:
Your Client Responsibilities:
- Providing support in SL Compliance process.
- Perform validations basis EY databases
- Analyze the research to identify any probable non-compliance issues
Duration: 6 Months
You are expected to have below mentioned skills:
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Good interpersonal skills and decision-making capabilities
- Expertise in MS office tools – Excel and Word
- Graduate in BCom/BA from reputed college or Post Grad (MBA/Economics/Maths)
- 0-12 months of business experience
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.