About the job
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication— and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here !
What you’ll do
- Assist in creation of primary data collection instruments (surveys, web data, etc.), sampling methodologies, and modelling.
- Analyzing large, complex, disparate data sets to identify actionable insights for senior executives, using basic descriptive analysis as well as robust inferential analyses, including correlation, factor analysis, and multiple regression.
- Conceptualize and create automation scripts based on R, python to make reporting more efficient and insights easy to consume.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope. Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements.
- Collaborating with researchers and analysts to identify areas where data/quantitative analysis can play a role in strengthening Gartner’s research.
- Identify opportunity to create visualization utilizing structured and unstructured data.
What you’ll need
- First year student of MBA or master’s degree in Economics / Statistics / other related fields
- Creative, analytically strong, articulate and self-motivated individual who would like to develop a strong knowledge of the terrain along with building consultative problemsolving skills
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, and R or Python.
- Working knowledge of running supervised and unsupervised descriptive analysis including regression.
- Experience in sampling methodologies, survey questionnaire design, and data management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (array functions, VBA)
- Basic knowledge and/or strong interest in working with statistical packages, especially SPSS and/or R.
What we Offer
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner research team enjoys exceptional benefits, including competitive base salary, great on job learning, and great work culture.
Job Requisition ID:57834
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.