How You’ll Help Us Connect the World
As an AI/ML Engineer-Intern, you will be responsible for enriching CommScope’s AI/ML based solutions for supporting Broadband Home Solutions product portfolio. You will work closely with Home Networks SQA teams across different sites to implement new AI/ML solution(s). This role will be based in Bengaluru, India.
You Will Make an Impact By
- As a member of the team, you will work on some of the most ambitious technical problems.
- Develop new AI/ML solutions that will impact future CommScope’s Broadband products/ solutions.
- Collaborate with the best Engineers to integrate your ideas into products aligned with core values of CommScope.
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Enrolled in a BS, BA, or master’s degree program in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Excellent programming skills in Java, Python, C/C++
- Knowledge of common ML frameworks
- Expertise in one or more of CV, NLP, optimization, RL, time series, generative models, signals, pattern recognition fields etc.
- Knowledge in Networking domain and exposure to Routers/ Gateway products is a plus.
You Will Excite Us If You
- Passionate about building extraordinary AI/ML products
- Demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Show innovation through unique ideas and propose them to the team