Analyst – Risk – Internal Audit
The objective of our advisory risk services is to provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape. Our solutions can be used by our clients to build confidence and trust with their customers, the overall market and when required by regulation or contract. You will be responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance and other Business Risk Services related solutions.
Your key responsibilities
- Execution on client engagement – Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Continuously strive towards exceeding client & team expectations and work on increasingly complex assignments.
- Conduct research and prepare client presentations, information memorandums and thought leadership documents.
- Contribute to advisory engagements in the capacity of a team member – deliver quality output within assigned timelines.
- Attend L&D programs and exhibit through knowledge of advisory methodology and consulting attributes.
- Keep abreast with developments in business related areas and assist team leaders/managers in preparing client decks.
- Sector focus (basic understanding of the industry, trends, issues/challenges & key players) based on the industry group alignment.
- Exhibit initiative and participate in corporate social and team events. Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads).
Skills and attributes for success
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Assist team members, Seniors and Managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics and other graduation streams or a related discipline
- We would expect for you to be available to travel outside of their assigned office location at least 50% of the time.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Good communication skills
What we look for
We’re looking for passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the risk industry. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve their full potential, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.