Our national practice assists audit teams in performing data analytics and visualization as a part of statutory audits.
Your key responsibilities
- Audit Analytics
- Foundational analytics in areas such as Journal entry testing, Hire to Retire, Procure to Pay, Acquire to Retire, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Production and Inventory, Re-performance testing, NPA Analytics, Consumer lending analytics, Fuzzy testing, Interest re-computation on loan, etc
- Sector specific analytics (Advanced/Custom analytics)
- Visualization and automated analytics model development for statutory audit enablement
- Data extraction from Client ERPs
- Design, review and customize algorithms, systems and processes to analyze client data, as well as implement them in the appropriate tools and technologies
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
Skills and attributes for success
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview, etc.
- Basic Statistics, Python and R
- Theoretical knowledge of databases, and hands on experience / theoretical knowledge in SQL
- Ability to work in a team, comprising of varied skill-sets and people from different backgrounds
- Quick learner and hard worker
- Good problem solving skills and aptitude
- Positive attitude and responsible
To qualify for the role you must have
- B.Com / B. Sc Computer Science / B.Sc Statistics / BCA / B.E.Computer Science
- 0 – 3 years of post-qualification experience.
Ideally you’ll also have
- Excellent communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills; fluent in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word & Excel)
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
- Willingness to travel locally and outside city for work
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.