- You will collaborate on exciting projects, not only with talented peers, but with top leaders in your field—most of whom began as interns and co-ops themselves.
- Your intern assignment, generally 10-12 weeks, will be focused on specific HR areas such as: HR generalist, employee relations, organization and staffing, learning and development, compensation and benefits, or acquisition integration.
- You will have the opportunity to impact the future of the HR organization, all while being exposed to a world-class program community and endless developmental opportunities.
- We are never satisfied with being satisfied and we constantly insist on being more tomorrow than we are today.
- You will be a vital part of making us better. Finally, our interns are our primary pipeline for our Human Resources Leadership Program.
- Enrolled in Master’s or Bachelor Degree program focusing on business, liberal arts, human resources disciplines (e.g., industrial & labor relations, industrial & organizational psychology, organizational behavior, finance, accounting, law)
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0
- Demonstrated leadership skills, project management skills, and organization skills
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex data
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills, research skills, and business acumen
- Unyielding integrity
- HR or other internship aligned with degree program discipline.