About the role
We are looking for a self-starter, motivated to work in Human Resources. This is the ideal role in which to gain valuable HR experience within a growing, progressive and a rapidly expanding global business.As a HR Assistant, you will be responsible for delivering an accurate and timely HR administration support service.
- Processing all aspects of the employee life cycle, including offers of employment, onboarding, inputs into payroll management, internal transfers and leaver documentation
- You will be first point of contact for employee support and query management and will drive a positive employee experience and engagement
- Working closely with the payroll team and ensuring accuracy and timeliness is observed when providing monthly inputs
- Updating and managing the HR database, ensuring the accurate recording and maintenance of all data
- Managing all administration in respect of the Company’s benefit schemes including insurance, rewards and recognition schemes
- Gain working knowledge of the HRIS systems and contribute towards improvement projects to boost productivity.
- Generate required Talent MIS to continuously monitor and improve the efficiencies and effectiveness of the HR lifecycle
- Master’s degree in Human resources or similar relevant field, course completion in 2021
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and prioritize workload
- An enthusiastic, proactive and friendly approach to completing tasks and getting involved in ad-hoc projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills