About the job
LeadSquared is currently seeking a Financial Analyst – FP&A to join our team in Bengaluru.
Who we are?
LeadSquared is a leading Sales Execution and Marketing Automation platform used by over 1500 businesses worldwide to automate their New Sales, Renewals/Upsells and Field Sales processes. Customers control the buying process in the digital economy. Traditional CRM and marketing systems are old school in serving the needs of high velocity sales processes. LeadSquared offers next generation, AI enabled automation process engine that helps organizations automate, analyze and optimize their sales and marketing processes.
LeadSquared has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the world:
- Among Top 50 fastest growing tech companies in India as per Deloitte Fast 50 programs
- Frost and Sullivan’s 2019 Marketing Automation Company of the Year award
- Among Top 100 fastest growing companies in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius
LeadSquared is backed by institutional investors like GAJA Capital, Stakeboat Capital and angels like Jyoti Bansal.
- Analyse financial performance, work with business & operations to prepare the individual Unit’s and Enterprise level operating plans & develop forecasting models
- Analysis of spend, operations & processes to identify areas for optimizing the cost
- Preparation of all Management & Board Presentation
- Preparation & analysis of all Operational & Financial metrics to provide actionably insights to improve the performance across stakeholders
- Research & track general economic trends, Competitor & Industry analytics
- Own the execution of plans made from analytical exercises to ensure findings are actioned upon and continuous feedback is collected and utilized to fine-tune the approach.
- Bring closure with accurate reconciliation between Management MIS, Org P&L and Operational Dashboards
- Identify the areas of manual interventions to push for simplification, process improvement and reporting automation
Skills Required & Person Needs To Be Good At
- MBA in Finance with Engineering background or CA with 0-3 years of experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PPT, Charts; Interest in SQL, R/Python would be an added advantage
- Attention to detail & big picture capabilities in problem solving approaches
- Build strong networks, passion for working in a collaborative & cross functional team environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to quickly identify subtle patterns among issues
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to navigate large volumes of data
- Strong communication, analytical and inter-personal skills with the ability to adjust to multiple audiences and the confidence to present to and influence senior management
- Exposure to Treasury operations, investment management & investor relations
- Working Capital Management.
- Collaborating with Cross-functional teams, engagement with senior stakeholders in a high growth and agile business environment
- Managing conflicting priorities, prioritize transparently and communicate openly to ensure constructive and positive outcomes