About the job
Background to this role
Zeta is on an accelerated path to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free. While building superior products each time, we would also need excellence from finance functions to achieve our goals & missions in Indian and global markets ensuring effective accounting practices, policies, compliance and cost.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for preparation and analysis of financial reporting, analysing past results, performing variance analysis, identifying trends and making recommendations for improvements. The role will also be responsible in assisting organization’s short and long term financial planning and to provide meaningful insights to help support the decision making.
This role requires an in-depth understanding of the business along with analytical skills. The Financial Analyst will be working in close association with Management and Business Leaders.
What is the job like?
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and preparation for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools and models
- Work towards standardization and documentation of key processes
Who should apply for this role?
- MBA with at least 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills along with good business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO) , Zeta® is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.