- Identify problem areas in processes and resolve with management input for process improvements.
- Use of AR/AP system to resolve all issues.
- Responsible for journal processing, account reconciliation, month & year end accounting cycles.
- To identify problems and resolve customer queries & complaints.
- Take care of all vendor/supplier queries and ensure their satisfaction.
- Provide information & support to team leader.
- Assist the team leader in setting performance measurement procedures in the team.
SCOPE & IMPACT
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data may, from time to time, require a review of a variety of often non-routine factors.
- May exercise judgment in circumstances that lack defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Has internal and some external contacts.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
- Organizes inter-departmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL
- Good customer service skills and experience of telephone based support is desirable.
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Basic problem-solving skills.
- Aptitude for process improvement, attention to detail, going into the root cause of the problem.
- Basic working knowledge with financials and Microsoft excel.
- Foreign language skills would be an added advantage.