Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a candidate who can work under our Apprenticeship program for Fixed Term Contract – 12 months.
Why is this job important?
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
Overview of State street internship
State Street’s Apprenticeship program provides an excellent opportunity to work and learn about our organization, our culture and how we do business on a day-to-day basis. This program will allow you get first hand experience in one of the following areas:
- Fund Accounting
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Business Onboarding and Transitions (BOaT)
- Financial Reporting
- Investment Manager Services
- Middle Office
- Investor Service
- Performance & Analytics
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- You are a well-rounded student with a combination of academic aptitude, analytical capabilities, and excellent communication skills
- Majoring in Finance, Accounting, or Economics preferred. Any other major is also valid.
- Desire to develop Your career in finance industry
- Involvement with student organizations would be an added advantage
- Good written and spoken English
- Basic experience with MS Office
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behavior
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations