About this role
• The role requires good experience on Finance Sub Process domains which includes services related to Vendor invoice processing, Payments, helpdesk, Business Expenses, Cash Management, etc)
• The role would require engagement with multiple teams involving internal finance and non-finance teams, Stakeholders and key partners, etc., to ensure day to day operational delivery
• Delivers superior customer experience through appropriate engagement and delivery of the responsibilities in line with the requirements by maintaining high performance standards and adherence to SLAs & KPIs.
• A part of the role is to identify best practices and implement in the immediate process.
You’ll have the following responsibilities
· Responsible for delivering the role objectives consistently as per expected standards.
· Take ownership and pro-actively manage queries related to respective sub process.
· Be a Team Player in engaging with the team so that there is standard process understanding across the team
· Work across multiple systems to ensure data is captured accurately and updated in a timely manner
· Adapt to systems changes on short notice.
· Develop a positive working relationship with all the teams involved.
· Delivers and supports the planning, facilitation and completion of any finance programmes or projects in a clearly defined capacity
· Assists in implementation of the Process changes, improvements working with SME’s and uses strong knowledge of appropriate process expertise to deliver these goals
· Proactively partners with managers and other key stakeholders within the business unit
· Works primarily under supervision, but prioritises work stack and adapts to changing priorities. Responsible for personal output with autonomy to plan and execute own work. Able to carry out tasks effectively, and suggest alternatives to problems/issues before escalation.
You’ll have the following skills & experience
· 0 to 3+ years’ experience in the finance domain in accounts payable are preferred
· Graduate in accounting discipline
· Ability to multi task, prioritise delivery in challenging business environment with accuracy and sticking to timelines and quality
· Constant attention to detail with the ability to accurately check detailed information
· Able to identify improvement opportunities and introduce these into the immediate work area and also across the wider team
· Excellent time management
· Self-motivated, Works with minimum supervision seeking assistance where appropriate
· Good Exposure to E2E Accounts Payable / Business expenses / Cash Management is preferred
· Good working ability and skill on MS Office
· Understanding of accruals, reconciliations, payments, invoicing, cash forecasting, allocations, etc