NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Title: Finance Analyst
Location: GODREJ MUMBAI
Looking for someone who would be able to handle Order Management & Billing, someone who is Team Player and who possess attitude of working in a team. Someone who likes Internal Customer Management who likes Sales, Sales Support, Project Management.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Order Management & Billing
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders including Sales & Services, IT, Sales Support, Field and other BU counterparts.
- Ensure that all accounts receivable invoices are raised and sent out as required within the desired TAT.
- Ensure accurate and timely month end processing.
- Identify and implement process improvement of Invoicing processes.
- Mentor, coach and develop team members and support workplace learning.
- Work closely with the Settlements Team, Accounting staff and BU Managers.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong report writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Strong technical accounting knowledge about tools like ERP/ES.
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure and plan /prioritize workload
- Proactive & innovative approach to problem solving
- Change management skills
- Persuasion & influencing skills
- Graduate any stream, preferably Commerce.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.