About the job
- Planning / Budgeting – Oversee budgeting and planning process and influence business group direction through resource and budget allocation analysis.
- Financial Reporting – Performing monthly financial reports related to bookings, revenue, headcount, and expenses.
- Financial / Business Analysis – Apply analytical and modeling techniques to examine business issues and propose recommended actions to leadership team.
- Process Improvement – Effectively apply system development and continuous process improvement methodologies to select, build, maintain and improve finance applications.
- Problem Solving / Analysis – Uses the right mix of programming skills, quantitative skills, and business knowledge to identify problems or opportunities amenable to advanced analytics solutions and provide insights and influence action.
- Skills in MS Excel and financial reporting tools
- Program management skills for programs, projects & processes
- Demonstrates high level of business acumen by understanding global business context and able to provide perspective and insight on key business decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate results with senior level executives
- Ability to work effectively with a global and diverse team and produce time sensitive deliverables
- Must be able to work well as a team to achieve quality results
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- FP&A experience with a software or technology company
- Business experience in a finance or operations related field
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related quantitative field
- MBA or equivalent a plus
At Ivanti, we are One. One Company, formed from many. One people, formed by an environment of mutual respect and trust made up by people working together without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. As a global company, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success and we proactively strive to recruit, develop and retain the best and brightest people from the most diverse candidate pools we can find all over the world.
External Recruiting Agencies/Vendors: Ivanti does not currently engage with external recruiting agencies and will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies to Ivanti will become the property of Ivanti and may be contacted and engaged with directly. Ivanti maintains a preferred vendor list and only engages with these agencies from time to time. Ivanti has not agreed to pay placement or any other fee to companies who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search